Mosley Motel: Budget Friendly Hotel in Gary, Indiana
Mosley Motel has been a stable location for travel through Northwest Indiana for many years. We not only offer comfortable, economic rooms, but a strong sense of community with our guests and the surrounding area. Settled between Routes 12 and 20, close to Highways 65, 94 and the Indiana toll road, and even in walking distance from the South Shore train station, our hotel in Gary Indiana, is conveniently situated for any traveler, whether passing through or staying awhile.
Rooms and Amenities at Mosley Motel
All of our rooms feature the same amenities, so no matter if you’re traveling with your family, friends, or on your own, you can enjoy the unique experience of staying at Mosley Motel.
Your room’s amenities include:
- Fully furnished rooms, which feature 2 double beds
- Full kitchenette in each room, including a stove top, sink, refrigerator, and microwave
- Cable TV with HBO
- 24-hour coin operated laundry with modern washers and dryers
- 24-hour security offering a safe environment for all our guests
- Free Wi-Fi throughout your room and the motel
- On-site church which offers regular services, as well as frequent events with local churches
- Friendly staff eager to answer your questions and make your stay as comfortable as possible!
At Mosley Motel, we value our client’s time and budget needs. We offer discount rates to accommodate frequent travelers and those who have served our country. Call us to learn more about these special rates!
- Discounted Rate for Truckers
- Discounted Rate for Veterans
- Special Rates for Local Police Officers
More to Love in Gary
At Mosley Motel, we have plenty to offer our guests! Our outdoor area features a romantic gazebo and a playground for children. The grassy field makes for a perfect picnic spot, or a round of tag, football, Frisbee, you name it! We also hold events for our guests on occasion, such as BBQs and community get-togethers.
What’s more, our hotel in Gary, Indiana is perfectly situated among some of the area’s top attractions. You can enjoy the thrill of casinos in the area, hike along the Indiana Dunes National Lake Shore and State Park, swim in Lake Michigan waters, or soak up the ambiance of local downtowns such as Miller Beach, Valparaiso, and Chesterton. The Lighthouse Outlet Mall in Michigan City isn’t too far up the road, either! Learn more about our area on our Travel Tips Page!
Book online or call us today to learn more about our rooms, rates, and what's around the area!